Texas State State Rep. Briscoe Cain

jbs2014

We need more people in politics like this guy. He had the best comment to Beta O'Rourke's propositions to confiscate firearms that I have seen from anyone in politics as of late.

He said these simple words on Twitter:

"My AR is ready for you Robert Francis"

Predictably, Beta got his panties in a bunch and told twitter and law enforcement about it.

If you live in Rep. Cain's district, do all of us gun owners a favor and keep voting for him.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...as-lawmaker-dares-him-to-come-and-take-ar-15/

I think it was a BIG mistake! He should keep his yap shut!
Throwing fuel on their fire is not really bright!
Brisco Cain is a loudmouth that does more harm than good!
"SEE..SEE..That's how those Republicans Think..Kill everyone"" I can hear it now...

I don't normally comment on political treads but the days of just being quiet and waiting for things to blow over are coming to an end.
they are going to beat president Trump over the head like a redheaded stepchild with this issue and he is going to need to hear from all supporters of the second that we stand with him and don't give in.
we don't need to be threating but we need to be very loud and stand as one.
if Trump can use national security for the border wall what do you thank the LIB-A-TARDS are going to do when they get in and they will get back in someday
remember that no matter what we say we are all racists, murders and any thing else they can think up to call us so just ignore it and let your voice be heard.
DONT let this tread turn into personal attacks like most others, keep it focused on protecting our rights.

I think it was a BIG mistake! He should keep his yap shut!
Throwing fuel on their fire is not really bright!
Brisco Cain is a loudmouth that does more harm than good!
"SEE..SEE..That's how those Republicans Think..Kill everyone"" I can hear it now...

True, but i did enjoy his comment. O'Rourke is a pandering, tragedy exploiting clown. I'm going to vomit if I hear his Irish *** speaking Spanish one more time.

He can come and personally take my rifles if he wants them so badly.

I don't normally comment on political treads but the days of just being quiet and waiting for things to blow over are coming to an end.
they are going to beat president Trump over the head like a redheaded stepchild with this issue and he is going to need to hear from all supporters of the second that we stand with him and don't give in.
we don't need to be threating but we need to be very loud and stand as one.
if Trump can use national security for the border wall what do you thank the LIB-A-TARDS are going to do when they get in and they will get back in someday
remember that no matter what we say we are all racists, murders and any thing else they can think up to call us so just ignore it and let your voice be heard.
DONT let this tread turn into personal attacks like most others, keep it focused on protecting our rights.
Like you I think we have been quiet for too long

I want to say things too ! But inflammatory statements don't help. Use your time money and votes to fight. In today's electronic age they wouldn't have to come take
anything..Just freeze all your assets until you comply? Or ration/trade cell phone time?
I'm not a trusting soul...

Using ones time, money, and votes to fight is an important part of defending our Second Amendment rights. But, deterrence is important as well. Effective deterrence can prevent a fight from happening or from even being considered. Imagine if all of the 70+ million gun owners in the U.S said the same thing as Rep Cain, and meant it.

I also don't understand why beta ocuck gets a pass for saying stupid stuff, but someone questions him and is instantly a villain?

Isn't that the point of owning weapons? To defend against tyrannical leaders?!?! Isn't beta just proving the point to the existence of the 2A?

My son in law made a good point the other day...he said it's a form of hate speech, when the lib nutjobs start talking about limiting my rights to own and shoot my law abiding firearms. They are hating on my life, on my WAY of life, and we , supporters of our Constitution, should stop being quiet and non confrontational, and instead, begin to employ similar tactics that are used by the save me from myself retarded left. I agree with him, yet I'm unsure how to proceed. I use logic in my conversations. They don't. It's exactly like not speaking the same language.

On a site like LRH it's basically preaching to the choir. But what about old lady's home petting their cats watching CNN and their slant on it?Their votes count too!
Over the top statements are used to scare them and since they really don't know the truth they believe it. I tell my elected officials plenty but not in public. I'm sure Mitch Mc.
and Rand's people are aware..

I believe a lot of the problem lies in complete and total ignorance of WHY the 2nd Amendment was put in place to begin with. But trying to inform and educate such a person is maddening at best, and futile at worst. I find that most people believe that the framers in general were uneducated illiterate country pumpkins, or they were uber wealthy land owners who only wanted to protect their own interests. Young people who have not studied this history have been indoctrinated and brainwashed in the public schools that they attended. And their brains have washed completely out of use. It seems as though these folks are completely unable to think for them selves. If you don't have a PHD in front of your name, nothing you say has merit. Maddening, I say. Just look at these so called confiscation laws in proposal. If some one makes a complaint that a gun owner seems unstable, then their arms can be confiscated. But wait, isn't that against basic rights ? If that person has not committed a crime, seems to me like this is trampling all over the Constitution. But then, that seems to be the way things are going. Freedom of Speech ? Yeah, not so much. Freedom of Assembly ? Well, as long as you are on the left side.

the so called red flag laws are what really scare me. they wont go after the second amendment they will red flag it out of exsistence
I'm on the same page. People that know me well could make the argument that I myself am unstable. Got a real short fuse, unfortunately. And yet, when it comes to my rights, especially my firearms rights, I am totally cognizant of putting them in peril. My rights, I mean. I will not have even one beer, and climb behind the wheel of a car. Arizona leaves it up to the officers discretion as to wether you are impaired. A BAL of .01 can result in a conviction. I won't risk it.

Another aspect that worries me is taxation. Several politicians on the horizon are touting VAT taxes as a way to generate revenue. These are hidden in the cost of goods, and therefore, we would not really know what we are paying. These are sure to be applied to ammo, components, and the evil firearms themselves, effectively pricing them out of reach of most folk that I know. What part of ".....shall not be infringed." do they not get ? In legalise, the word SHALL is one of if not the most powerful word in the language, yet we are getting stomped on hard. After all, if it saves just one life, rite ? " Some rights have a limit" according to Lindsay Graham. And I'm afraid that is a prevailing sentiment in our ruling class. Ruling class ? Wait, did I say that ?....

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.