Texas

jbs2014

So, this year we lost a Senate seat that we thought would be an easy win in Alabama. Yes, I am aware of the issues that Roy Moore had (and I am not certain of the validity of the claims against him) but the other party took that seat. That other party has made strict gun control part of their policy now. It shows that in 2018 we cant take anything for granted.

So Ted Cruz, who has been one of the staunchest supporters of the 2nd Amendment now faces a challenger that has been able to raise more money than him recently. His challenger, Beto O'Rourke plays lip service in the beginning of this clip but goes on to support bans on semi-auto rifles. He made this statement during that sit in the anti 2nd amendment crowd in Congress had a while ago.

Here is the clip from CSPAN
https://www.c-span.org/video/?411638-105/representative-beto-orourke-gun-control-legislation

Go to 3:17 to see him demonize "Assault Rifles". BTW I see the term Military Assault Rifles used as well. However, the term "Assault Rifle" does not appear in any doctrinal publications.

So all of you in Texas please do what you can for Senator Ted Cruz. If the opposition gets a majority in Congress in 2018 we can at least count on Ted Cruz to do everything he can to disrupt anti 2A legislation.

Thank you for your time and efforts

Yeah, that lying scumbag Doug Jones who cheated his way to a win here in Alabama, claims he fully supports our 2A rights... He's a Democrat, so I don't believe a **** thing he has to say. They always say one thing, and do another. Can't trust them scumbags. They say one thing to get elected, then once they're in, they bend over to the highest donor.

I know Moore was smeared for political gain. Anyone with higher than a room temp IQ can see that. It's just disgusting to ruin a man's reputation over NOTHING that's provable. They expect people to believe their claims, but during a 40+ year career in the public eye, and this was NEVER brought up before, not even one time??? BULLCRAP!!! They lied, they destroyed his reputation, they committed voter fraud, and they cheated...And got away with it.

I can't wait for karma to find them all.

Omg! Not TX, please all texans do whatever you can. The low brained Dems are at it again, since the beginning of thing, man has been killing each other. Guns are not the problem.

Yeah, that lying scumbag Doug Jones who cheated his way to a win here in Alabama, claims he fully supports our 2A rights... He's a Democrat, so I don't believe a **** thing he has to say. They always say one thing, and do another. Can't trust them scumbags. They say one thing to get elected, then once they're in, they bend over to the highest donor.

I know Moore was smeared for political gain. Anyone with higher than a room temp IQ can see that. It's just disgusting to ruin a man's reputation over NOTHING that's provable. They expect people to believe their claims, but during a 40+ year career in the public eye, and this was NEVER brought up before, not even one time??? BULLCRAP!!! They lied, they destroyed his reputation, they committed voter fraud, and they cheated...And got away with it.

I can't wait for karma to find them all.

the western leftists are no different from the bolsheviks of 1917. It's the exact same philosophy in a new wrapper. They want a mandatory one-world "utopia" where all free thought and individual conscience is punished with the gulag. And of course, in order to achieve that vision, guns must be banned so all dissent to that tyranny is ineffectual. Through the ages, the left has hated guns as much as they hate strong independent nations and Christianity. So it's more than just a fight over semi automatics. It's a fight for this nation's soul and future.

the western leftists are no different from the bolsheviks of 1917. It's the exact same philosophy in a new wrapper. They want a mandatory one-world "utopia" where all free thought and individual conscience is punished with the gulag. And of course, in order to achieve that vision, guns must be banned so all dissent to that tyranny is ineffectual. Through the ages, the left has hated guns as much as they hate strong independent nations and Christianity. So it's more than just a fight over semi automatics. It's a fight for this nation's soul and future.
Yep. I didn't want to get into the whole neo-bolshevik neo-commies that are "AntiFa"... But those skinny-jeans wearing homos need to be eradicated before it goes too far. They are nothing more than domestic terrorists, and should be dealt with as such. It should be perfectly legal for a patriot to beat the holy hell out of every AntiFa member they come in contact with.

The whole thing was a setup, Roy is a good man. The leftist have found a new way to target republicans just to get them out of office or into office, Now everyone is a sexual predator. What a shame!

Omg! Not TX, please all texans do whatever you can. The low brained Dems are at it again, since the beginning of thing, man has been killing each other. Guns are not the problem.

Isn't the only liberal part of Texas contained and isolated to Austin? In the four years that I lived there, I honestly don't think I ever met anyone outside of Austin who said they were a liberal.

Keep Austin weird, brah. :D

The whole thing was a setup, Roy is a good man. The leftist have found a new way to target republicans just to get them out of office or into office, Now everyone is a sexual predator. What a shame!

With this new wave feminism, if a woman even thinks you might be interested in her it can be grounds for sexual harassment...I'm not kidding either.

#MeToo
#everyonesavictim

Yep. I didn't want to get into the whole neo-bolshevik neo-commies that are "AntiFa"... But those skinny-jeans wearing homos need to be eradicated before it goes too far. They are nothing more than domestic terrorists, and should be dealt with as such. It should be perfectly legal for a patriot to beat the holy hell out of every AntiFa member they come in contact with.

the fanatic leftists are now the core of that party, not it's fringe. Antifa is to the DNC what the blackshirts were to Mussolini.

With this new wave feminism, if a woman even thinks you might be interested in her it can be grounds for sexual harassment...I'm not kidding either.

#MeToo
#everyonesavictim
Yep, guilty, crucified, and completely defamed and slandered before you can even prove your innocent, because of charges that no woman can even prove, but because you're a man, you're guilty. What happened to everyone has the right to a fair trial, and they're to be treated innocent until proven guilty? Oh yeah, social media, the internet, and the lying mainstream media in the globalists pockets. The internet and social media has become the destruction of men because everyone who invented social media platforms is an SJW homo beta male that needs to be beaten into the ground and then castrated completely.

It's time men started fighting the BS, and supporting other men in society, instead of tucking their junk between their legs and letting their henpecking liberal feminist wife dictate their ever move. It's also time men started acting like men again, instead of being a beta male homo that wears skinny jeans and orders from Starbucks...

Yep, guilty, crucified, and completely defamed and slandered before you can even prove your innocent, because of charges that no woman can even prove, but because you're a man, you're guilty. What happened to everyone has the right to a fair trial, and they're to be treated innocent until proven guilty? Oh yeah, social media, the internet, and the lying mainstream media in the globalists pockets. The internet and social media has become the destruction of men because everyone who invented social media platforms is an SJW homo beta male that needs to be beaten into the ground and then castrated completely.

It's time men started fighting the BS, and supporting other men in society, instead of tucking their junk between their legs and letting their henpecking liberal feminist wife dictate their ever move. It's also time men started acting like men again, instead of being a beta male homo that wears skinny jeans and orders from Starbucks...

one accusation (even an unsubstantiated one from an angry ex-girlfriend, bitter ex-wife, etc.) and you lose all your guns forever.

the fanatic leftists are now the core of that party, not it's fringe. Antifa is to the DNC what the blackshirts were to Mussolini.
Yep, which is why they need to be eradicated with extreme prejudice...And ASAP! It's already let go on too long, IMO. Should have been squashed as soon as it stared.

I thin it was Ronald Reagan that said, "If communism ever makes it to the States, it will show up in the form of "liberalism"..." Well, those commie college professors have successfully created a neo-commie army of brainwashed useful idiots.

Time to start arresting commie professors and teachers, too. That would be a hell of a step forward to avoid this happening again int the future.

one accusation (even an unsubstantiated one from an angry ex-girlfriend, bitter ex-wife, etc.) and you lose all your guns forever.
Yep, that's how flawed and eff'd up our "justice" system has become. No proof, just a claim, and BAM! No more rights. That's why I stay single. I already have one of those faces and brutally-honest attitudes that everybody hates, might as well not toss any extra gas on that fire...

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.