Testing light contour benchmark carbon fiber

Barbourcreek

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Testing today light contour Benchmark carbon fiber barrel

BC 1400 rifle caliber 6.5 PRC
Terminus Apollo lite action
ammunition 147 Hornady ELDM scope Trijicon 10 mile 3 x 18 suppressor omega 300 testing without letting the gun cool shooting 37 rounds and then a three shot group at 912 yards
I did not shoot the group at 1000 because the suppressor was so hot and the barrel that the heat coming off the barrel was distorting the target too much so I shot it at 912 yards even then it was very difficult to see the orange dot but I was able to produce this excellent group with a really hot barrel
A1058514-EA92-49A7-9B19-DF02E0FC8AFA.jpeg
5CAAA17F-7942-45F9-BC94-2CDF51ACA1F6.jpeg

Any specs on length and weight of barrel prior to mounting? Also maybe width at muzzle (or shoulders at threading end).

Looked on the sight to see if they had a contour diagram and didn't see one. What would you ballpark this to be close to? Have been considering one of these or seeing how light the contour carbon six uses.

Oh wow ok. Have a carbon stock that can probably make a 3b work but a 5 might be a stretch.

Thanks for the follow up, anesthetically a good looking barrel.

Gotcha I transposed my (b) named barrel companies and am comparing pics on a cheap smart phone.... I'll have to dig deeper. This could be a neat option for the rare non barrel burning cartridge in my safe.

That is some impressive shooting. I'm not sure I would put that many rounds down range without some barrel cooling, but glad you were willing to run the test.