Benchmark carbon barrel

• Thread starter Deleted member 108014
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 108014

How are the benchmark carbon barrels? I know they are heavier than proof and some others. I think I'm going to do a 1 in 8 twist for 28 nosler.

They were in stock for about 6 hours. Seems pretty normal these days.

So far I've tried proof, one Bart, and a benchmark and my benchmark and bartlein shot just about anything well while the few proofs I have had all are fairly picky. They all shoot great but just seems easier with Bart and benchmark. That being said benchmark is my current favorite, and my 7 Saum with one will shot just about anything under 1/2" and many loads in the 1/4 area

How are the benchmark carbon barrels? I know they are heavier than proof and some others. I think I'm going to do a 1 in 8 twist for 28 nosler.
Benchmark is top tier with every thing they do, they're heavier than proof cuz they know a pencil thin steel core with CF wrapped around it will effect consistency.
That said their deep fluted ss barrels are as light as or lighter than CF in a #5 contour or below.

Tested them all. Used them all in the field and under comp conditions. Pick your favorite...and be assured you are getting a good bbl. They are all premium manufacturers.