TB Dominus

Mine is still in jail, I too was looking for direct thread so I emailed the guys at TBAC and they indicated that you could just rock set or lock tite the brake into the suppressor and use it as a direct thread.

I put the cb version in jail today on a more or less impulse and mainly, I'm looking for everyone to tell me I made the right decision! Lol!!

Anyone running one yet? Thoughts/comparisons between it and the ultra series?
Just got a few out of jail last week and brought them home. One of which is a Dominus. I haven't been able to shoot and compare it to my Gen 1 Ultra 9 yet. On paper it meters the same DB level as my Ultra 9 Gen 1, so for the size and weight it should be a great choice for sure.

I'd try one, if they were available in direct thread. Have no use for brake/hider mounts.
Honestly, probably no real reason to special order or have a direct thread made. The taper mount they have fits so tight in the suppressor you may not even need loktite. If you did, easy enough to throw some in the threads. I went through the same dilemma initially. Due to ease and in stock ordering of CB's/Suppressors, I just went with the CB route. I have 3 TBAC And can just interchange them easily on 1 mount. Just as easy as a threaded barrel.
EA2EE8DC-6B87-440B-B301-F76889B66515.jpeg
685A6928-56E9-4AE0-A5C1-32C9A9AF87C6.jpeg

I have an Ultra 9, Ultra 7, and Dominus.
The Dominus is as quiet as the Ultra 7. Shorter, lighter.
The Dominus is NOT as quiet as the Ultra 9.
Great buy for length, weight, and suppression.
20211102_140906.jpg

F-B: Ultra 9, Ultra 7, Dominus
20211114_085003.jpg

You know how to give a guy real good permission to keep buying toys! Might be looking at an ultra 7 too
I have an Ultra 9, Ultra 7, and Dominus.
The Dominus is as quiet as the Ultra 7. Shorter, lighter.
The Dominus is NOT as quiet as the Ultra 9.
Great buy for length, weight, and suppression.
View attachment 323516
F-B: Ultra 9, Ultra 7, Dominus
View attachment 323517