Targetmaster powder trickler

im a little skeptical because with a beam scale it always takes a little bouncing for it to level out as you trickle like as in inertia makes it go past the line then it comes back down and you adjust from there... its probably pretty good. Depends on price I guess. cause you could definitly finess it to work im sure if there were any issues. but the chargemaster is pretty hard to beat

good idea. But, for my money I would get an auto powder dispenser from Hornady, (Sinclairs $239.99us).
120 pounds sterling = aprx $185.00us add the shipping and insurance then the bonding fees and taxes that would bring it all the way up to at least $240us. Then you need to set up 4 pieces of kit to show your charge when the auto dispensers are all in 1.
All in all a nice idea as an add on

I am from Europe and this stuff(RCBS Chargemaster) is 450-500eur which would be more than 550$ and because of this I am looking for Targetmaster powder trickler...

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.