Best auto powder trickler?

I love my RCBS Chargemaster Lite and it was only $200. It works well with all types of powder. Just set it and every time you set the pan on it it throws a perfect charge. Such a time saver and very accurate.

Chargemaster Lite makes things run a lot faster and smoother. I check every 10th load on the 1010 beam scale and have noticed no more than the occasional 1/10 grain variance. You can remove a few grains, trickle a few, or just rethrow the load.

I use RCBS Chargemaster Lite. and the Hornady Lock n Load powder dispenser. Hornady Quick Trickler as needed. If power ever goes out Or we ever have a EMP strike or long term power outage this the Hornady Quick Trickler is a must. I really like this HORNADY QUICK TRICKLER CHECK THESE OUT LOVE MINE.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4ULfR-OcFA second video on Quick Trickler www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJNE8MMSQ2o

Last edited:
I've watched the videos on YouTube of the intelidropper and they all like it when they get one for free. Read the reviews from the guys that bought them. Some guys are on their 3rd one to get one that even turns on with the on button. I'm staying far from this one. The v3 is the only one I would get and yes they are pricey but you get the most accurate scale you can get that doesn't drift. And they are faster than I can do buy hand. With Lee Dipper spoons I'm pretty dang fast after 30 yrs.

Shep

I've watched the videos on YouTube of the intelidropper and they all like it when they get one for free. Read the reviews from the guys that bought them. Some guys are on their 3rd one to get one that even turns on with the on button. I'm staying far from this one. The v3 is the only one I would get and yes they are pricey but you get the most accurate scale you can get that doesn't drift. And they are faster than I can do buy hand. With Lee Dipper spoons I'm pretty dang fast after 30 yrs.

Shep
Who name names? I have yet not to have work and function as it was designed to.

I'v watched all kinds of trash on youtube, don't believe what you see, some have agendas or don't even know the function of the reloading tool?

Midway 3.5 opTics planet 3.0 midsouth 2.6 ratings. After watching YouTube I was going to buy one. When I went to buy it I read those reveiws. Even on Frankfort arsenal site it's a 3.6

I noticed the intellidropper reviewed by ultimate reloaded drifted. He had to re-zero a lot.... maybe he got a lemon. Idk.

i ordered a chargemaster lite. On sale at Natchez.

Charge master lite gets lots of good reviews. It's a little slower but seems to be liked by many. The reviews are alot higher than the Frankfort. The Frankfort offers alot for the money but the quality of the unit is not there. Speedy Gonzalez did some modifications to the rcbs units to get them to run faster and more accurate. I don't remember if he used the lite version though.
Shep

Another vote for RCBS Chargemaster with straw and speed change. A buddy contacted RCBS about scale drift and they said make sure middle support feet are not screwed all the way in. Sounds crazy but worked for me, no more drift over days of zero or calibration weight value.

Chargemaster lite, ball powders are easily accurate and the big sticks (H4831 non sc) at times will require a stick or two removed, but overall, I believe it makes for safer reloading and better accuracy.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.