Target Knobs for Conquest

Riflemanse

Hi

I have a Conquest 3-9x40 Mil-Dot.
I really would want target turrets / knobs for this scope.
Do some one know it there is such ting to buy or do I have to change scope?

Thanks in advance // Diezel

Sorry, I have a 4.5-14 conquest and researched it only to find that nobody does. I then machined my own and they work fine. Good luck.

Hi

Ok, I have seen the Kenton site but it has not changed the status on Conquest knobs for 6 months so who knows when they will be out. But thanks anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Best Regards // Johan

Ok, hmm, want to make some money and make me a pair? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

// Johan

Contact Zeiss. I had them change my 4.5-14 to target knobs last year. Scope had to be sent back to Germany, cost $75.00 per turrent.

I just got off the phone with them and they should have them ready in a months time. They are still in the process of setting it up and getting everything ready.

Just contact Zeiss for their factory knobs. Nice set of low profile knobs that are well made with positive clicks. Cost with return shipping was $90. Done to my 4.5x14 last Oct/Nov. Turnaround time was supposed to be 2 weeks. Ended up just shy of 2 months. They claimed hunting and tourist season for delay after about 6 weeks into it. ****** way of handling service caused part of delay. You ship to authorization center for ok, payment etc than it is shipped to service center than back to same before it is shipped to consumer. They don't have to go over the pond as they are assembled here. Them Krauts don't wanna touch them Conquest.Very satisfied so far with mine and cannot see much that could be improved upon other than eliminating the thin screw slot and replacing with torx or allen. I suggested it to them but don't know if idea was trashed or not. Hope this helps.

Hi

I contacted Zeiss here in Sweden. They only have knobs for scopes that adjusts 1cm/100meters. Mine is 1/4" at 100 yards.
They could fit a blank, unmarked knob tho, so I can mark it my selfe for 100m, 200m, 300m and so on.
I have asked for a picture and more info about that knob, waiting for answer now.

// Diezel

SD, the girl at Zeiss told me the long delay was due to having to ship the scope back to Germany /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Diezel, the knobs are for MOA adjustments, not metric.

f4d27222.jpg

Hope this helps.

Al

Hi

That looks sweet.
I dont know if that´s the knob the guy att Zeiss talked about.
Anyway, he said they only had marked knobs for scopes that adjusted 1cm / click but he could ge me a blank one.
But the customers service at Zeiss in Sweden aren´t that good so he might be wrong.

Best Regards // Diezel

Hello,

I'm also interested in getting target knobs on my conquest but Zeiss USA said they stopped doing that in January. Does anyone know if those folks at Kenton are going to make the turrets as well as the knobs - or anything? Anyone know of other options?

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.