Talk me into or out of buying a suppressor, please.

The amount of information on cans is overwhelming. I just figured the best thing to do is get in the game and get some experience with them.

I've considered the Banish 30 (because they are offering a free rimfire can with it), Nomad 30, Omega 300 (out of stock), and the TBAC Ultra 7.

Seems to me like they're all pretty similar. The TBAC has some quick detach stuff available, but I'm not sure how necessary that stuff is.
I forgot to mention pewscience has some good info on lots of different makes and models. (If you didn't already know)

I'm about to whip out the old credit card for the BOGO deal at Silencer Central.

It's a lot of money, and not too thrilled about the ATF having me on file.

I need y'all to talk me into it or out of it.
I will try to talk you into it. There are many benefits not spooking game as much obviously you're hearing but when you have some rifle suppressed and some not, you will definitely shoot the ones that are suppressed much more than the others.

The amount of information on cans is overwhelming. I just figured the best thing to do is get in the game and get some experience with them.

I've considered the Banish 30 (because they are offering a free rimfire can with it), Nomad 30, Omega 300 (out of stock), and the TBAC Ultra 7.

Seems to me like they're all pretty similar. The TBAC has some quick detach stuff available, but I'm not sure how necessary that stuff is.
There is a reason the omega-300 is out of stock. It is very popular and a good suppressor. It comes with all the quick detach parts. I run mine direct thread with a flat front cap to make it the shortest and lightest possible.

I bought a Sandman-L and a Mask (both Dead Air). When "permission" came and I picked them up I decided that I still wanted to be mad at the "folks" for making me wait so long, so I ordered another Sandman-L and a Ghost-M. A little later I ordered a Primal. Then about mid year I bought 2 more Masks. I think I'll order another Primal soon. This being mad stuff is expesive :)

Sandman-L: .308, 6.8SPC, .223

Mask: .22 (once you shoot a .22 with a can on it you'll want one on all of your .22's)

Ghost-M: Pistol (ordered a piston with it) and .300BLK. Any pistol cartridge basically.

Primal: I bought it for my 8.6BLK but I've shot my 7mm Rem Mag with it and it does well. The 7mm has a tuner brake on it so I doubt if I'll shoot it suppressed very much. Maybe lol

Of course I can swap the Mask from .22 to .22 but I'd rather just pick it up and go. One is a rifle and 2 are .22LR uppers for an AR.

I wish we controlled our borders as well as we controlled inanimate objects that will never be used to FIRE a round.