How to Buy a Suppressor

RangerWalker71

How to buy a suppressor.
Please Call Colonial Armory 816-718-9489. I can help walk you thru the Class III Buying process. I want you to get the correct suppressor to meet your needs, not the suppressors I have in stock.
Thanks
Steve Walker
RLTW

Is it legal to own a suppressor?

If you can own a handgun, you can own a suppressor. No special license is required in New Hampshire. If you are not a NH resident, please check your state and local laws before purchasing.

STEP 1

Choose and buy your suppressor

If you are not a NH resident, we are happy to ship to your dealer. Have your dealer email a copy of their license to [email protected]

STEP 2

We will handle everything including filling out the forms and writing the check to the ATF. After you have chosen the suppressor you want be sure to:

For Trusts and Corporations*

Add NFA TAX to your cart. If buying multiple suppressors, add 1 NFA TAX per suppressor. You will not be charged sales tax or shipping.
Email your complete trust (with Schedule A) or corporate documentation to [email protected]
We will send everything to ATF and send you a copy of the Form 4.
We will notify you when your approved Form 4 arrives.
For Individuals I will need the fellowing

Verify your local Chief Law Enforcement Officer will sign your forms. NFA TAX to
Please include your complete name and county of residence in the comments section during checkout.
We will fill out all the forms and mail them to you with fingerprint cards and detailed instructions.
Mail the completed forms back to us.
We will send everything to ATF and send you a copy of the Form 4.
We will notify you when your approved Form 4 arrives.

Keep calm, exhale, and squeeze.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.