What suppressor to buy

ShootnMathews

So I'm looking for opinions here on what size and brand of suppressor to buy first. I know I want it .30 cal but length and brand I know nothing about. Uses will be 30-06 down to a 22-250. I'm thinking 8 or 10". I know absolutely nothing about brands. I don't need anything military tough just something to hunt with. Probably no more than 3 shots at a time.

Thanks in advance.

I have pretty limited experience, but if you are only doing a few shots at a time I'd go with something light. My brother in law has a sico harvester. Sounds good, decent weight. I have a rex silentium mg10 Ultra. Also sounds good, but it's long and heavy.

I've considered a sico harvester EVO for hunting- just a lot smaller and lighter. There are tons of brands out there. Pretty wide price range. I'd say just prioritize your wants, pick something in your budget range, read some reviews (although they can be misleading at times, and many people just chime in with limited experience (like me)), and get your paperwork started. It's a long wait but very enjoyable in the end. Good luck!

So I'm looking for opinions here on what size and brand of suppressor to buy first. I know I want it .30 cal but length and brand I know nothing about. Uses will be 30-06 down to a 22-250. I'm thinking 8 or 10". I know absolutely nothing about brands. I don't need anything military tough just something to hunt with. Probably no more than 3 shots at a time.

Thanks in advance.
What's your budget? Do you have a weight goal?

Dead Air Nomad LTi - with E- Brake,
Makes it Super Quiet & Reduces Recoil.

One of the quietest 30 cal units available.
with the e-brake installed.

Nomad LTi
Weight: 12.6 ounces
Barrel Restrictions: 12.5″
Caliber Rating: Up to.300 Norma Mag
Length: 8.4 inches

IMG_5540.jpeg

Last edited:
What's your budget? Do you have a weight goal?
Dont really have a budget or a weight goal. Lightweight for hunting would be preferable and of course budget friendly is always nice but I'm to the point that I'll almost not be picky. Number 1 goal is effectiveness. I don't like waking neighbors up coyote hunting at night and shooting unsupressed from a hunting box is an ear buster. An aluminum one would probably be adequate. 8 or 10" or 6"?

Dont really have a budget or a weight goal. Lightweight for hunting would be preferable and of course budget friendly is always nice but I'm to the point that I'll almost not be picky. Number 1 goal is effectiveness. I don't like waking neighbors up coyote hunting at night and shooting unsupressed from a hunting box is an ear buster. An aluminum one would probably be adequate. 8 or 10" or 6"?
Check out Rex Silentium.

Thanks in advance.
Look up the specs for the SilencerCo omega, 300

Recent Posts