What suppressor to buy

I'd consider a DD LTi. For weight, cost, and suppression I'm not sure it will be beat. It's right on par with Nomad LTi and a bit cheaper and lighter.

For expectation management, none of these are going to be quiet. All likely hearing safe but supersonic crack will be loud (130db ish) Neighbors within a few hundred yards will still likely hear it. Shooting subs is the only way around that.

I don't have any suggestions on brands/models but I have a few lessons I've learned.

1) Know your purpose. Buying a "do all" can will only disappoint you with every rifle you intend to use it on.
2) Go as light as possible without sacrificing the barrel length you want to use it on as some cans will only work on 20"+ with given calibers/cartridges. You will prefer a shorter barrel than you think.
3) Don't buy based on someone's review, podcast, YouTube promo, etc. Take your time and learn about what the brands/models can do before you actually pull the trigger on one.
4) Do research, fondle a few in stores, or try some out. Once you've made a decision, finalize it all and get your wait going (ignore what current ATF wait times look like).

I have 5 cans and each one has their strengths and weaknesses.

Lane scorpion 556 is all steel direct thread. I like that it's unaffected by most barrel lengths and rate of fire. It reduces sound sufficiently and I've used it on 243 win 21" barrel to a 14.5" AR. I've had great customer service when I needed it cleaned and great people on the phone. It's heavy.

Banish 30 is a direct thread titanium. I've used it on .30 cal magnums and basic AR's. I've read from their web site conflicting specs on barrel length usages for given cartridges. SBR's don't seem like a great idea from their published literature, as well as rate of fire is limited and wasn't a great option for prairie dog trips. I've had mixed feelings with silencer central as a whole but the can itself isn't too bad as long as you're aware of its limitations. Its 6" or 9" length configuration option is a gimmick.

Mack Bros helium is a lot like the titanium banish30 but slightly heavier and thicker diameter. One nice feature is the option to use it as a direct thread or qd. Once again short barrels are not an option and trying to read any specs regarding this don't exist on their website or anywhere in included lit. When I bought it the price was listed significantly cheaper than it currently msrp's but still about half of the price of the extremely comparable banish gold ;)
(Made for silencer central by Mack bros)

Liberty mystic X is marketed as a "do it all" silencer. I bought it almost exclusively for a 350 legend Iowa deer rifle. It's thin, light, long and highly modular. It's not meant for high rate of fire, magnums without spendy add-ons, and not great for SBR's. Their web site is clear on cartridge ratings given barrel lengths and I've always gotten great answers from someone on the phone when I've called. It does it all, but even for my intended use there is better big bore or pistol cal suppressors out there.

My last silencer probably won't aid in the initial question as it's a rimfire but I'll include it nonetheless. It's a Mack brothers vapor. I don't think there's anything remarkable about any rimfire can on the market but this seems on par with any of the best. It's light, can be disassembled completely, short, and of the same quality as other suppressors they(Mack bros) make. It's poorly marketed on their own web site but it's almost identical in every way to the SC Banish22 but $80 less.

Hope this helps. Whatever you choose, just buy it, and forget about it. A year later you'll get it and start to realize you made the wrong decision :)

The only advice I would give you is "don't try to save a few dollars and weight matters". The wait time is very long and the last thing you want is to regret the selection once you finally receive it. I went with a TB Ultra 7. There are others that I'm sure are just as good, but this one has consistently received great reviews for a long time.

Full auto rated 14 ounces without the brake is only 7 inches in length as I mention I'm very happy with mine. It comes with the quick detach mount, direct thread end cap and the anchor brake.
Never used it without the brake. Never thought about it. Does it make a big difference on recoil?

Never used it without the brake. Never thought about it. Does it make a big difference on recoil?
I cannot tell a difference in recoil at all, but it does make it an inch shorter, which I prefer. I also use it with the direct thread end cap. If you added the brake and the qd end cap, it adds weight.

The Dead Air E-Brake is an attachment designed for Nomad-30 and Sandman series of suppressors to further mitigate recoil. In addition to reducing felt recoil, the E-Brake can effectively reduce the sound signature by an additional 2-4 dB.
Got a couple Nomad Ti's, a Nomad LT, and a CGS Hyperion in jail hoping for release any day now. Wish I could speak from experience on those, but what I hear from others is good. The Omega 300 we have now is a nice piece of kit too. Like @Ucsdryder says, stick with Titanium. Lots of options that'll make you happy. 🤠

So here's an update. I ended up going with the Silencer Co Omega 300. I talked to several locals here about what they run and the general consensus I got was the omega 300 is one of the quietest they have used and the brake tip helps reduce recoil. Since the main use of this will be for coyote hunting if the brake tip reduces recoil at all it may help with follow up shots. So now the wait begins. They said 6 months is about the going wait but they've also seen extremes on both ends. Like one guy recently took like 14 months and a few weeks ago a guy got his approval in 4 days. So we'll see how long my wait is.

So here's an update. I ended up going with the Silencer Co Omega 300. I talked to several locals here about what they run and the general consensus I got was the omega 300 is one of the quietest they have used and the brake tip helps reduce recoil. Since the main use of this will be for coyote hunting if the brake tip reduces recoil at all it may help with follow up shots. So now the wait begins. They said 6 months is about the going wait but they've also seen extremes on both ends. Like one guy recently took like 14 months and a few weeks ago a guy got his approval in 4 days. So we'll see how long my wait is.
I don't have any comment on the Omega as I don't own one but you will be sorely disappointed if you are expecting a 6 month wait. Average over the last 5-6 months has been 9-10 months for approvals.