Suppressor suggestions please

Dinosaur hunter

this will be my first can and looking for suggestions. I've searched the forum and researched as much as I could stand. I figured one last round to the guys that have real world experience can't hurt. I want a direct screw on to swap between 2-3 rifles. A 6.5 creed and6.5 saum,also planning on a 300wm in the future,all bolt rifles. Also What is lifespan before rebuilding will be needed. Looking to be under 1000$ for a good can if possible.
Thanks

Another vote for the TBAC ultra7 (or Ultra9 if you don't mind a couple extra inches of length). I have 8 different Thunderbeast suppressors from 22LR to 338 Ultra. They are really good. The ultra7 is about the best balance of weight, length and sound suppression.

Having only one in a centerfire I can't claim a lot of experience.

Being i too was looking for a bolt gun can I concentrated on the following.

1.Precision-i needed it to be accurate, repeatable and have minimum poi shift when going without.
2. Light weight.
3. Decibel reduction. Remember decibel measurements are exponential so a few decibels mean a lot.
4. High volume durability. Too me this was the least concerning as I'll never do a 30 round mag dump with mine. Most every can is more than durable enough for what we do. The one caveat might be PRS competition. While I have no experience, those guys seem to run thier equipment pretty hard.

After sorting this out, I went with what was mentioned above, the TABC ultra 7.

I say all this to give you some idea of how to logically narrow your search .

Just to let you know I ordered a Ti with my SS one thinking I would use it on a mountain rifle. When I got them, cause I didn't do my homework, The Ti was bigger longer and weighed the same. All that for 200 dollars more. It will work good on a SBR.

this will be my first can and looking for suggestions. I've searched the forum and researched as much as I could stand. I figured one last round to the guys that have real world experience can't hurt. I want a direct screw on to swap between 2-3 rifles. A 6.5 creed and6.5 saum,also planning on a 300wm in the future,all bolt rifles. Also What is lifespan before rebuilding will be needed. Looking to be under 1000$ for a good can if possible.
Thanks
Varminter 4.0 and you can take it apart and clean it yourself. I use a sonic cleaner for my suppressors.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.