Tactical Sling ?

Unfortunately after I received the sling we were swamped with rain, then the Holiday weekend so I was not able to give the sling a workout until this morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I followed the instructions, which were very easy, and I must say that this sling works like a charm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My rifle, about 12 lbs, is very barrel heavy and with every other sling that I have tried wants to roll barrel down.

With Roy's sling the rifle is always at the ready and easily accessible should a shot present itself. I crawled under and climbed over a barbed wire fence and the rifle stayed put with absolutely no problems. Binoculars present a slight problem, but I think that if I attach the strap to the sling instead of around my neck that they will work fine ( not tested yet).

I would prefer that the rifle sit is a slightly differently manner ( the scope faces away from the body ), and I may try putting the swivel studs on the side of the rifle so that the scope is on top and not in front??

Thanks again Roy, once again the folks on this board have shown how helpful they can be.

TWO THUMBS UP on the sling.

edge.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.