• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski Z8i 2-16x50

BUCKSNDUCKSGA

I am selling a excellent condition Swarovski Z8i 2-16x50 with 4Ai reticle. Very faint ring marks have to really look to notice them. Comes with box but no BTF. Will ship for $2150 BFB79CA6-B7F1-4EBF-B6CB-DA44616DF208.jpeg13681EED-CCF3-428E-813F-0699D0616F47.jpeg33560A41-110F-4DDA-A009-9FF45A250B9A.jpeg

What payment options do you accept?
Does the illumination work well? Does she come with all the original package materials, e.g cleaning cloth, warranty card?
My apologies for all of the questions, I am interested.

Two questions: is it still for sale? And can the ballistic turret be ordered and added to this model?
I have a Z8i 2.3-18x56 with the customized ballistic turret....but I bought it that way...I don't want one that can't accept a turret. let me know. I just sold my Z6 non illum and was planning on getting a simple duplex w/illum dot. About to pull the trigger on a Leica Magnus at a really good price, but I can't imagine it's better than the Z8i....thanks
Mark

Two questions: is it still for sale? And can the ballistic turret be ordered and added to this model?
I have a Z8i 2.3-18x56 with the customized ballistic turret....but I bought it that way...I don't want one that can't accept a turret. let me know. I just sold my Z6 non illum and was planning on getting a simple duplex w/illum dot. About to pull the trigger on a Leica Magnus at a really good price, but I can't imagine it's better than the Z8i....thanks
Mark
Pending at the moment but does accept turret