Swarovski Z5 3.5-18X44 or Leupold VX5 HD 3-15X44

Looking for opinions, experience, and cons of the two. Not really looking at anything else. I already had a Ziess V4 4-16 and it was good, very good, but I w went to a more tactical scope and now I'm reversing direction. I want a reticle like the 4W or windplex and the ability to dial my yardage. I'm not interested in the upper class Chinese scopes.
I have a z5 and a z6. Just discovered that with their ballistic turret only goes to 700 yards. That's ok for hunting but not ok for long range shooting. Keeping the z5 on a hunting rifle and returning the z6 for a nightforce. Just my $02

I have the vx5 windplex. It's a decent scope for sure. The glass is very clear, eye relief is excellent. The reticle is ok. It's a little thicker than I like but for the price and weight its good. I like the locking turret design and have the vx6 on one of my rifles.
TC 204.jpg

I have a Huskemaw 5-20x50 on my 300 mag and on my 6.5 Creedmoor. Custom engraved turrets for my ammo.
I can dial 800 yd on my 300 and 1000 yd on my 6.5 no problem. Love the custom turrets, range-dial-hold for wind-bang.
Quick & easy. $1500 + 1 free engraved turret. Not sure why I don't read more from guys who use this scope. I love mine!!!