Swarovski Z5 3.5-18X44 or Leupold VX5 HD 3-15X44

Sinko

Looking for opinions, experience, and cons of the two. Not really looking at anything else. I already had a Ziess V4 4-16 and it was good, very good, but I w went to a more tactical scope and now I'm reversing direction. I want a reticle like the 4W or windplex and the ability to dial my yardage. I'm not interested in the upper class Chinese scopes.

With a 308, '06 with 165's or a 6,5 creed with 140's and a 200 yard zero you can't get to 600. And that is using the stop for a zero, the pointer for 300 and the dots for 4,5,6. the last dot is past total erector travel.....

Well I'm not shooting a 308, or 06. Honestly that's the only hangup I have. If it would dial multiple revolutions I'd be on the Z5.

My issue is that I want something simple but repeatable if I want to dial it. Where I live a 400 yard shot is long over 600 is virtually unheard of and I only know of 3-4 places I can shoot and get 800... Incidentally one of those I can get like 1005 yd . I do go west for pronghorn and mule deer and the ability to reach farther is nice. I do however know my limits and for my range 600 ish is all I want to shoot... unless it's pigs and yottes... Then throw lead!