Swaging guys

I saw some molds for making the wire.
I do have a bunch of 556 55g hollow points made out of 22 brass.
I would find it relaxing, its a kind of thing I enjoy doing, but everywhere I looked, entry poing was over $1k to use a normal reloading press. Beyond my pocket book right now

just curious, what were the pices for one caliber
I paid over $800.00 for my .338 dies when I bought them new -- but it also depends on what style of bullets you want to make! Some bullet styles require more dies than other styles. If you want to make soft point boat tails, it'll take more dies than if you only make flat base hollow points! I can make flat base soft points with my dies, which needs one more die than making flat base hollow points! Also -- I don't know anything about the quality of dies made by anyone other than Corbin, but when I was younger I worked in a forging business as a finish grinder operator and a close tolerance back then was 1/2 thousandth. The dies I bought from Corbin have got to have an immeasurable tolerance because they're exactly .338 in diameter!

My dad has a swager for .224. We have had great fun making fragmenting varmint rounds. Some led shot pressed into the jacket instead of lead wire leads to a fragile, explosive, very effective squirrel round.
Has he (or you) tried using spent .22 LR cases for jackets? I read about using them a while back.