Thanks Guys!!

orangediablo

Previous to going on my first elk hunt, I spent weeks on here looking around and researching all I could on gun, bullets, gear, blah blah blah and I'm happy to say all the research and practice paid off! I want to thank everyone here that helped me and posting allllllll kinds of info I had questions about, and info I never knew I needed to know. For those who want to know, this year and a half eater was taken uphill at 500yds with 10-15 crosswind, Tikka T3 Lite in 300WM, 71gr. IMR4350, 180gr. Barnes TTSX. Right through the shoulder, lung, liver, and passed on through her. Next year, it;ll be time to get her father and hopefully something for the wall. Thanks again guys!! (sorry for the big pic. Kept getting security token issues when trying to upload).

1J3dHvz.jpg

Orange, she will taste a heck of a lot better than her dad. Good hunt, looks like you're hooked on elk.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.