Suppressor for Browning Xbolt 30-06

Recurve Bow

Hi all!
I've googled, but I couldn't find any info, so I need help.

Is there any company making a suppressor/silencer for the Browning xbolt stalker long range 30-06 26" barrel?

Any info would be appreciated!
Nick

Any Suppressor rated for 300 WM will work,, if you plan on shooting more then 4-5 times at a time I would recommend a Fully Auto rated one. A lot of different companies make them. I like Gem Tech but plenty of great ones out there.

Any Suppressor rated for 300 WM will work,, if you plan on shooting more then 4-5 times at a time I would recommend a Fully Auto rated one. A lot of different companies make them. I like Gem Tech but plenty of great ones out there.
Thanks so much for the info.

Freedom Armory Machine Works in Glen Rock, PA makes an all Titanium Suppressor that uses a 5/8" x 24 TPI and can be fully disassembled for cleaning of every piece. There is no welding on any part. It is certified for .300 Weatherby Magnum.

It is:

Style Length Diameter Weight
Direct Attach: 8.75" 1.375" 11.46 oz.
Quick Disconnect: 9.50" 1.375" 12.95 oz.

Contact them and I assure they know the Thread you will need for a Browning and can accommodate you.

Products - Freedom Armory Machine Works

Good Luck in your search.

Freedom Armory Machine Works in Glen Rock, PA makes an all Titanium Suppressor that uses a 5/8" x 24 TPI and can be fully disassembled for cleaning of every piece. There is no welding on any part. It is certified for .300 Weatherby Magnum.

It is:

Style Length Diameter Weight
Direct Attach: 8.75" 1.375" 11.46 oz.
Quick Disconnect: 9.50" 1.375" 12.95 oz.

Contact them and I assure they know the Thread you will need for a Browning and can accommodate you.

Products - Freedom Armory Machine Works

Good Luck in your search.
Thanks much Steve!
I will take a note on this.

Thanks so much for the info. I am still waiting for the rifle, to find out what the thread pitch is, as I've learned that Browning has made odd thread pitch.:D

Holler at Dave over at Liberty Suppressors, I'm sure he can help you out with what you need. They're good folks that make the highest quality products.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.