Suppressor and accuracy

Out of curiosity, are the positive results above all for center fire suppressors that aren't disassembled for cleaning, or do they include models that have the baffles taken out, cleaned and then reassembled? My TBAC Dominus and Ultra 7 have all behaved as described in the thread above. The jury is still out for me on my TBAC 22 Takedown suppressor for my Volquartsen. I'm in the process of trying to figure out a 6 inch shift in POI for the Volquarsten following the most recent disassembly and reattachment to the Volquartsen.

My goal is to be able to shoot like this someday…..I am more of a 1/2" group shooter and WAS happy with it until seeing your targets!
Not much other than maybe a baby chipmunk at 300 yards that those groups will kill that a 1/2 MOA group won't.
Definitely no medium to big game until you get out to maybe 1k+.

If the 36M and the Omega have the same end cap, (I think they do) you can buy a 223 and 30 cal endcaps for them.

I did this w my 46 Hybrid. I can turn it into a 223 or 30 cal can with a twist of the wrench. I shoot the 46 on everything from different 6.5's up to 45-70. It's a solid can and might be worth a hard look. If I could only have one can, it would be a toss up between the Omega and the 46 Hybrid.
Is the .223 end cap quieter than the .30 end cap when shooting the 223win?

Considering ordering a silencerco omega 36m. Plan on using it on a couple 6.5's and a 300 prc. My question is if any of you have had diminished accuracy with this device? I understand there can be a shift in point of impact which is fine. More concerned about long range accuracy for my hunting rifles.
Thank you gentlemen
Search is your friend here with tons of info available from accuracy to POI, etc etc.