Stone Sheep scope

the blur

Let's say you're doing a pricy stone sheep hunt, and you wanted to have the finest scope available.
What would you spend your money on ?

Tangent Theta 3-15 "M" or "H" will impress,

... but realistically, conditions are typically harsh and long range opportunities are the exception at elevation.

With that in mind, I'd prioritize durability and portability over optical quality myself. I see the NXS 2.5-10x42 as hard to beat in that context.

If $$$ is no option, I agree with Hand Skills. Tangent Theta is the top of the heap. I have thousands of rounds under some of mine, and they have been on a lot of hunts. Rode in vehicles, packs, shoulders, across miles of all types of terrain and weather. They have never let me down, and been optically and mechanically perfect. I own a lot of top tier alpha glass, and out of all of them, I own five of the TT315Ms.

>>Tangent Theta 3-15<<
Which is your long range scope? say 200 yards to 600 for hunting.
Money is no object for good glass..

Nightforce, Trijicon, and SWFA scopes had the best reliability in the Rifle Scope Field Evaluations pages posted on Rokslide. I recommend you read the evaluation process and reviews at Rokslide to aid in your decision. Good luck!