Stone sheep

Threejs

Does anyone have any first hand experience with an outfitter that hunts stone sheep? I'm trying to plan out a hunt for a couple years out. Probably BC unless there is a really good spot in the Yukon.

Thanks
JD

Does anyone have any first hand experience with an outfitter that hunts stone sheep? I'm trying to plan out a hunt for a couple years out. Probably BC unless there is a really good spot in the Yukon.

Thanks
JD
Look at Kawdy Outfitters- I've Moose hunted with them and have a mnt goat hunt booked for 2020 and my partner is doin

I have never hunted with Colin at Kawdy but meet him a few years ago at DSC and then spent a little time with him at the Sheep Show I believe he is an honest stand up guy. Glad to hear others have the same opinion. I plan to hunt Stone Sheep in a few years and have him at the top of my list for now. I am sure you will hear it from others as well that you should go to sheep show and talk to multiple outfittters.

Stone is next on my list. I would strongly encourage you to go to Sheep Show in Reno and meet with the outfitters. Have a list and visit with all of them. Once they get to know you, it makes it a lot easier for them to want to squeeze you in or possibly add a goat for a free/low trophy fee, as you are in shape and don't seem like a pain in the butt.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.