Stink Bugs

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Anyone have problems with "Stink Bugs"?
Several years ago there was an infestation of Stink Bugs here in the South. There is a Bird that loves to eat them and there was an imbalance that year.
Since it has got cold here the past week we have got stink bugs getting into the house here and there. Have no idea how they get in. Have a pretty tight energy efficient house.. Those little bugs sure can make a smell when you try to catch them with a paper towel. One bug can smell up a room. The cats will catch one and then the spray. I think some got into our new Heating and air system. Seems like when the blower comes on we get that smell. I try to suck them up with our Dyson vacuum and long extension. I then empty outside.

Since this is a hunting forum its only appropriate to recommend this....

Yellow_3.0_main_image_white_06132022_300x.jpg

and I can tell you the 3.0 model works on stink bugs.

These buggers have to be caught and killed before they get a chance to spray or the smell fills the room and anything that touches the bug.
Havent had that happen unless I squish them... mostly the salt gun stuns them and I can pick em up with a tissue and flush them. I dont have an infestation though... the salt gun is more just for fun but if you have an infestation then Id call an exterminator.