Stiller Predator Long Mag action

SParms

Stiller Predator Action
-Long Action
-Magnum Bolt Face

-$700.00

The reason for selling it is because I have started building my own actions. The action was used on a .338 Edge. The action has been bed blasted again and the bolt has been re-coated.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 113
  • FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 104
Wildcater,

We are offering long and short actions in stainless and titanium with a one piece, two lug bolt. They have the same outside dimension as the remington 700(1.35") and accept 700 aftermarket parts.

We are also going to be releasing another configuration in the near future. If anyone is interested they can visit our website at lonepeakarms.com.

Wildcater,

We are offering long and short actions in stainless and titanium with a one piece, two lug bolt. They have the same outside dimension as the remington 700(1.35") and accept 700 aftermarket parts.

We are also going to be releasing another configuration in the near future. If anyone is interested they can visit our website at lonepeakarms.com.

Are you vendor or manufacturer?

ETA: ahhh, nevermind I just re-read the OP.

Wildcater,

I am extremely interested in a smaller diameter like the six lug Weatherby. I have one and it weighs only twenty-six ounces made from steel. Also the shorter bolt lift the multi-lug offers is a benefit. I have a Pierce also. When I try to work the action from the shoulder the bolt binds. That does not happen with the Weatherby. Just something to consider when you work on your new "configuration".

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.