Stiller Predator Medium Action-

Limestone

Question on a stiller predator medium action...

Looking to build a 7 saum on a predator medium action. Wanting to go with medium so i can run some heavier bullets out a bit longer...also want a bdl style bottom metal. i do not like removable mags for hunting... but my question is what extended box magazine lengths are available to work in a medium type action. all i can find is a wyats extended short action that gets me out to 2.995 oal. would i need to go with a long action bottom metal?

Reviving an old thread here but with Stiller is the medium a different length then the remington short? Isn't defiance short actually a Winchester short and the defiance medium a remington short?

Reviving an old thread here but with Stiller is the medium a different length then the remington short? Isn't defiance short actually a Winchester short and the defiance medium a remington short?
Yes. The stiller medium and the definace xm would be more closely related.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.