Stiller Predator long term reports?

Totoro

Hey fellas, any long term reports on your Predators regardless of caliber?

If there has been issues chronic or one, what have they been?

And to anyone's experience with multiple Predators; have you noticed any difference between current action and one that was produced a few years back?

Has the riflesmith that assembled your rifle(s) needed to fine tune the action before assembly? If so, what work was done?

I am trying to justify cost vs benefit compared to other more expensive actions available considering I dont shoot comps and around 40-60 rounds a year.

Thanks!

I don't really have a long term report, but I have had my Predator since June and really like it. I have had zero problems with it. My smith didn't have to any work to the action. If you are building a hunting rifle, I don't think you can go wrong.

I have 3 stillers, 1 short, 1 long magnum and 1 tac 338. Zero problems with them. They are all hunting rifles.

I've had a Stiller Predator long action since 2011, mine has been flawless.

I currently have about 1100 rounds on it (6.5-284).

I have a Shilen DGR action,which is just a Stiller Predator action with a floating bolt head and threaded for Savage barrels. It has been an excellent action for me,and I can swap barrels in just a few minutes out in my shop. No Gunsmith Needed!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.