Still Available!

Jon Jackoviak

We still have available our special package deal on the Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40, Zplex, Matte. Get a free Zeiss Portable Lens care system, Free UPS ground shipping within the US and our exclusive pricing. For more information please call us (1-877-564-0286) or email us at [email protected].

I would not classify a post from a fellow member that has been here a while letting other members of a deal that he is running as SPAM! I have posted several specials on this board with no complaining until now.

Got mine yesterday $379 shipped w/a real nice zeiss optics cleaning kit.
It's the third zeiss i've bought from Jon.
I mounted the 3x9 on a cz 221 fireball -my light calling rifle- the eye relief is great and the zeiss glass beats anything that i've looked through.
Heading out shortly to give the $379 camo nikon 800yd rangefinder a shakedown run.
Thank you www.theopticzone.com . Mike

[ QUOTE ]
I would not classify a post from a fellow member that has been here a while letting other members of a deal that he is running as SPAM! I have posted several specials on this board with no complaining until now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may not classify it correctly, but it;s actually Double Dipper SPAM - Title doesn't warn you of an advert AND incorrect forum. The fact you have had no complaints until now in no way implies this is not SPAM. This is a 100% advert for your gain. At least have the courtesy to post in the correct forum and tip us off what the post is about - so those of use with too many $1,300 scopes don't have to be labored with reading an advert for something we have zero interest in.

I'd hate to see every forum turn into adverts. There are several optics dealers on LRH and they give you a hint of what they are selling in the message title.

Please consider posting appropriately : Yardsales and Chatting >> Buy, Sell, Trade, Swap, Loan & Borrow next time.

I don't have a problem with this post being here, in this forum.

The title is a little short on description but that's not uncommon.

(At first I thought this might be a Personals: SWM seeks SWF or some such.)

No issues with me but I know that when I see a post with his name on it what to expect.

82 Post and you're telling people what they can post and where they can post it..............maybe you should start your own board......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I can't stand when someone come on this board with a product or service at a really good price and tries to help other guys out and some crybaby starts this nonsense.

Jon offers good prices to guys on this board. Maybe you should go to cabelas and pay more!

Rememeber the boy who cried wolf?

[ QUOTE ]

82 Post and you're telling people what they can post and where they can post it..............maybe you should start your own board......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I have.
Don't believe everything you read. If # of posts is a qualification for reviewing a title-less advert, I've been posting here MUCH longer than you. A bug in the forum software corrupted the internal password of my original B1G_BORE and no one here was able to reset it. So I created a new account and changed my alias back to the original B1G_BORE.

I don't have a problem with the post here, except the title. When I see "New NF dealer in town" I know what's going on. When I read "Still Available!" I have no warning it's an advert.

by Big Bore
I don't have a problem with the post here, except the title. When I see "New NF dealer in town" I know what's going on. When I read "Still Available!" I have no warning it's an advert.
And why would that matter??

My point was what gives you the right as a member (not the owner or Administrator), to tell any one else what they can or can't post, or how to title it??

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.