Lowest scope rings available?

Jon2

Dear all

I have just bought another NXS for a custom rifle I have which is built on a Stiller action and I would like to get the scope as low as possible.

NXS is the 5.5-22x56 model and I am using a Stiller 20 MOA rail.

The lowest rings I can find are Seekins Precision at .82" from top of rail to center of main tube.

Does anyone know if there is any manufacturer which produces any rings which are lower?

Many thanks

I was wondering the same thing as far as the height issue:

Is anyone using a (NF) 56mm objective with a 20moa base and medium rings (.885)

I read several threads last night, however, some said yes and some said no.

This would be on a Remington action, but my understanding is the Stiller is a clone of the Remington?

Jon2;638734 Does anyone know if there is any manufacturer which produces any rings which are lower? Many thanks[/QUOTE said:
The single piece combined rail and rings made by DNZ give the shortest receiver to scope centerline spacing I know of for a Rem 700. They're too low for any application I have:

opplanet-dnz-dednutz-remington-700-long-action-30-mm-scope-mount.jpg

They're sold by:
DNZ Remington 700 Long Action 30mm Scope Tube Mount FREE S&H 26700, 26700s, 30700, 31700, 32700, 33700. DNZ Products Riflescope Mounts, Rings & Bases.

Thanks fellas

The Remington bases are not compatible with the Predator action but all good info.

From what the gentleman above has said (ref Badgers) I have looked at their products and they so far are the lowest I can find. I will take a look at the other custom suggestions too.

Many thanks

TikkaMike

Are they Badgers pictured on your rifle in the picture as per your signature?

They look good.

Thks

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts