• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SSG 7/300wsm

DCGS

Official LRH SPONSOR
I have a 7/300 wsm that I had Nate build me before I started building guns myself. The only reason this gun is for sale is that I didn't build it. I need to shoot what I build. It is a Defiance Action, Brux Barrel in 15 palma 1 in 8.5 twist,SSG slot ported break, Rifle Basix Trigger, H&S Stock bedded by Nate, Seekins recoil lug and 20moa rail, Karsten Cheek Piece.The complete job was done by Nate.I have a 5.5x22x50 Nightforce with a npr2 on the gun that can go with it you like. I can email pics if needed. There is about 250 rds down the barrel. This gun has 1 shot kills on whitetails over 750yds. I have it priced at 2000.00 with out the glass and 3400.00 complete. I forgot that is K&G coated in earth tan. Thanks Dan

Here are pics of Dan's gun. Please note the scope shown is a Sightron and is not the Nightforce he is offering with the gun.

7_300_wsm_001.jpg

7_300_wsm_0022.jpg

I can weight it but it is close to 12 1/2 lbs. It shoots very tight groups. Haven't really measured them but a 100yds they are 1 ragged hole. The other day cold bore shot at 500yds dead center at 800 3 inches right. The gun is an excellant shooter. The only reason it is for sale is I didn't build it. Dan

That speaks highly of the gunsmith and the caliber selection nice quick sell on a great custom high end rifle.