Spotting scope tripod $200 budget

GJB89

In the market for a tripod to use with a spotting scope (65 ounces) or binos. I can get a Vortex Pro Gt for $180. Is there any other tripods I should consider?

I would start here....LINK

i know you are thinking well, that is just a base. It is, but this base and a $10 ARCA clamp will get you going rock solid. Add a ball head or leveling base when you get the cash.

buying it all at once on a budget sounds great until it all plays like a tuning fork! You can adjust by shortening or lengthening a leg!

I recently purchased one of these, they are 215$ you'll have to get a ball head, monfrotto on Amazon are pretty cheap and good quality. It's extremely light. I put my rrs anvil on top, from sitting and kneeling it's pretty easy to hit my 3" plate at 150y with my bergara 22 rimfire.

Give us a call, 516-217-1000, and speak with Joel. He will go over the best options with you
^^^ This. Give them a call and they will get you fixed up. These guys sell lots of optics and tripod setups to hunters at very good prices. You will see them as sponsors on several hunting / shooting websites.

I'll sell ya a Vortex Summit SS-P with a to. Of accessories cheap. PM me if you are interested.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.