Someone wanted a picture of my hunting rig

I friend bought one of those Suzuki Sidekicks. I had to ask if he got the rest of the rig when he paid it off. Seriously, he uses it to run a trapline. It has tracks that go on it in the fall and stay until trapping season is over. He claims it beats the heck out of the Kawasaki Mule that used before that.
I would like to find a Sidekick as well.
I have had to use mine to get across the farm when it floods, it gets deep enough to be level with the hood.
I can't get anything else to make it through, truck, tractor, ATV. Only thing that makes it through is the Sammy

I remember them when they first came out, I think late 70's where I was at the time. They are fun, not much gas, but just curious, why not a little jeep that you can still get parts. You can get one with 4 cyl, 6 cyl or even 8 cyl?

I remember them when they first came out, I think late 70's where I was at the time. They are fun, not much gas, but just curious, why not a little jeep that you can still get parts. You can get one with 4 cyl, 6 cyl or even 8 cyl?
I used to have several CJ's before 9-11.
After that I sold everything I had since there was absolutely no time for them then.
If I could find a CJ or a YJ cheap I would buy it.

I had an 87 model from '89-'92 or there about. It was reliable for me. Engine is a 1.3 liter. It got 29mpg everywhere, but I think a little worse economy on the highway. Sidekick/Tracker had the 1.6L engine. I was thinking of getting another one 10 or so years later and went to check it out. Couldn't believe how small it felt inside when I got in.

We had one for a while. Great little camp vehicle. Our was a little cold natured and could be hard to start on cold mornings.
Ultimately we needed something with more room to ferry all the grandkids around.