Some hammer damage

I've just finished my first box of 117 gr 6.5 sledge hammers in my CM. Ordered and got my second box yesterday. Love them! Haven't seen the devastation in the hog picture, but plenty of quarter sized exits and minimal meat loss in whitetails.
Got a new 6.5'06AI build in the works. Plan to try the 130 sledge hammers in that one.

@Elkeater and I are going on an auodad hunt next week. He's running the 199 Hammer Hunter and I'm running a 200gr LRX. I'm really hoping to be able to post some results in the near future.

I am taking the 181gr HH to TX next month for aoudad. I'll hopefully be able to post results as well.

I will be loading that same bullet in my new 300 Sherman mag ultra light. Debated going heavier but think the speed will be king for most the distance I will be shooting. May do a cup and core for steel ringing though.

Running the 199s as well. 3128fps in my .300 win mag with H1000. I got the 214s up to 2950 for accuracy but it was rough on brass.

That's moving in a win mag.

8 twist 26" barrel. I'm confused as to why I didn't hit pressure until around 81.5 gr. I thought I would have hit pressure earlier but after 3 firings on my ADG brass the primer pockets are just as tight as they were when I started. It is in an x bolt and loaded to mag length they are 3.550" COAL. Do maybe being able to load them longer than Saami spec is reducing pressure.

8 twist 26" barrel. I'm confused as to why I didn't hit pressure until around 81.5 gr. I thought I would have hit pressure earlier but after 3 firings on my ADG brass the primer pockets are just as tight as they were when I started. It is in an x bolt and loaded to mag length they are 3.550" COAL. Do maybe being able to load them longer than Saami spec is reducing pressure.
The reason you didn't hit pressure is due to the design of the bullets. I had a really great conversation with Steve Davis about his bullets some time ago. The design reduces the bearing surface, therefore pressure is reduced. He said he came up with the idea of the shape of the "bands" when he was helping his son do his math homework on parabolas. Light bulb moment that led to the bullets we get from him today. The copper they use also plays a role. I know they spent a lot of time and money finding the "correct" copper to give them the consistent results they were looking for.

I had the same thought as you did with my 6.5 creed. No pressure but I'm very worried with such strong brass out that we are over the limit and just hiding it. Kirby has had the same issue and does load work with hornady brass and when he find the speed that's what he looks for with good brass.
I'm very Leary of some guys getting 2900-2950 with 140's in the creed. They may be getting it without the usual but probably way over the pressure limit.