Solvent traps

• Thread starter Deleted member 115360
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 115360

Hey fellas, I know that none of you use them, but if you have any experience with those that other people may have used, I'm curious. I almost put my credit card info in just a second ago to buy a kit, but then it occurred to me that I should mention it here first to see if there were any second or even third hand experiences that I should know about. Thank you in advance

I did some investigation, with the intention to get one engraved and "manufacture/create" it under the regular atf process. The things I considered are support/warranty of kits, available parts, muzzle devices or recoil buffers, availabilty of kits, unknown performance, and overall cost. I just don't see the benefit being worth the risk. I bought a crux suppressor right before they went out if business. If I had my own machine shop and could make everything I might be more interested.

Hey fellas, I know that none of you use them, but if you have any experience with those that other people may have used, I'm curious. I almost put my credit card info in just a second ago to buy a kit, but then it occurred to me that I should mention it here first to see if there were any second or even third hand experiences that I should know about. Thank you in advance
Lots of folks here doing form 1's, I used the Hawk Hybrid kit

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.