• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**Wts semi custom rem sendero 338 rum**SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkballedtarget

Hey Guys, As much as I hate to do it, Im looking to let my 338 RUM go. This is a semi custom rifle that I picked up from a guy on the forums. This rifle started life as a Rem Sendero in 338 RUM and was built up to how you see it today. The rifle has 156 rounds through it, all relatively light hand loads running at 2650 fps.

Rem 700 action 26" 338 Rum Sendero Barrel
Mcmillan A4 Stock (80% Black 10 Gray 10 Orange Sniper Fill)
Fluted Bolt
Over Size Bolt Knob
Upgraded Firing Pin and Spring
Seekins Base with #8s
Glassbedded with Devon
RWS Muzzle Brake
Tuned Rem Trigger about 2 lbs.

If you have any questions, please shoot me a PM

$1750 shipped

Re: Wts semi custom rem sendero 338 rum

I have a few other pictures to upload, they are giving me some trouble now.

I can email them if you would like

PM Sent. Also, how does it shoot? Do you have any test targets?

PM Sent. Also, how does it shoot? Do you have any test targets?

PM Responded to.

I dont think I have any of the ones I shot. If I have some time this week, maybe i can create some!

I hope all of you are well,
Calvin

Would you be interested in a Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 with high speed zero stop MOA and mil dot reticle. And a little cash. PM me if interested. Thanks.

That is a really nice looking rig. I'm not crazy about those stock colors usually but it does look really nice there.

That is a really nice looking rig. I'm not crazy about those stock colors usually but it does look really nice there.

I know what you mean, I was hesitant at first, but I guess in the end for me stock color is secondary to the rifle.

As a whole, the a4 stock is very nice!

Have you had a chance to shoot any groups yet? Also, is the fps your getting with 300's?

Thanks

-Jesse

How much does this rifle weigh? Interested in seeing some groups too.

Have you had a chance to shoot any groups yet? Also, is the fps your getting with 300's?

Thanks

-Jesse

Hi Jesse!

I have just been shooting the loads that it came with. They are loaded at 89.5 gn of retumbo , and with the 300 gn berger i was getting 2650 fps. I know you can get more velocity out of it, Iam confident you could get 2750 with it.

I went out and sighted it in this past week at 100 and then shot it at 1000 yds.

I will attache the pics below.

Thanks!
Calvin

Status
Not open for further replies.