• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/Rem 700 Custom 338 RUM SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Remmy700

Got this rifle on a trade deal awhile back and have not done anything with it. Trued Remington 700action with 21 inch Broughton heavy 1 in 10 barrel with break. Not positive on manufacturer of break but works very well. OAL of barrel with break is around 24 inches. Sitting in a HS M24 Vertical grip stock with adjustable LOP and cheek stock was bedded by previous owner and looks pretty good. Has 20 MOA rail with TPS rings and Leupold VariX3 6.5-20x50 with target knobs 30mm tube and side focus with fine duplex ret. Gun has less than 80 rds fired and shoots .5 groups pretty easily with 250 SMK's and RL22. Have shot rifle out to 600 with 3 to 4 inch groups . I can sell entire package for 2200 or gun for 1600. Also has Timney trigger set at 1.5lbs. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Sorry about the crappy pics but camera having a case of the mondays I guess. I am open to offers. Gun is also a pleasue to shoot recoil wise would compare to a 308 shooting heavy loads with the 250 SMK's.
DSCF0749.jpg
DSCF0746.jpg
DSCF0747.jpg

Last edited: