• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: Rem. 700 .270 win. Custom HB SOLD PENDING FUNDS

patekatek

I posted this rifle on a different forum a few weeks ago with some interest generated and several pm's about being short of funds. Right now I sure can understand that.
This rifle was purchased about 10 years ago in the Minneapolis area. I used it for several deer hunts where I did not have to carry it a long distance. I was told it appears to be designed for bench rest shooting because the forearm is flat on the bottom. The work was done by someone with the initials F.E.T. in Las Vegas, NV in Sept. 1989. The rifle without a scope weighs 9lb 12 oz. The barrel length is 26". I believe the twist is 1/10. The safety allows you to open the action while in the "safe" position. I have been unable to determine the manufacturer of the barrel. Sorry about that. It is in great shape with a few dings on the stock. Most were there when I bought it. I am selling because I am now trekking a bit further for hunting and I'm not as young as I used to be. ASKING:$400 shipped to your FFL. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE "SPOT" ON THE BARREL IS FROM LIGHT REFLECTION AND IS NOT A BARREL BLEMISH.
pic.php
[/url][/IMG]

pic.php
[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG][/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: For Sale: Rem. 700 .270 win. Custom HB

trying one bump for another few days ...........

Re: For Sale: Rem. 700 .270 win. Custom HB

Your other picture. Nice looking rifle.

pic.php