• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Semi Custom Rem 700 Sendero .300 RUM

jeverett06

Up for sale is a semi custom Remington 700 Sendero chambered in .300 Remi Ultra MAG. This gone is a shooter and will do 1/2 MOA all day. Gun has a shilen trigger and a muzzle break installed.

Gun includes:
Talley 20 MOA base
Shilen trigger
Muzzle break
3 boxes of Nosler Custom brass (150 pieces) (~15 loaded currenlty)
2 boxes of Berger 210gr. vld
1 partial box of Berger 190 gr. vld
Set of RCBS sizing and seating dies

Asking $1500 for the total package. The sale does NOT include the BIPOD.
Prefer to sale as a package but can split up if needed. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_0727.jpg
    IMG_0727.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 9
Nice looking rifle! Can you send more pics? [email protected] or text to
336-918-3537.

A few more questions:
What contour bbl, length, Twist, and what does the rifle weigh?
what muzzle break it that?
Have you done any load development? what's she like eat?

Thanks,
Tyler

It is a sendero contour (0.820 Muzzle O.D.), 26", 1-10 twist and it weights 8.5 lbs.
Holland Muzzle break
I have worked a 1/2 MOA load with the 190s, as that is all i could find at the time. Ill have to look at my book when i get home tomorrow and can give load data. Like i said in the op, ive got some already loaded still. I wanted to shoot the 210's but got the bullets after hunting season and havent messed with it much since.

I'd be interested in the brass and 210 bergers if you decide to split it up

ok pwrdbycotn. have a few deals working on the package as a whole. Ill let you know if it splits up.

Forgot to mention round count. less than 100 rounds thru the tube. Also the Nolser brass is brand new, never loaded except for about 30 rounds that i worked up for load development.

Forgot to mention round count. less than 100 rounds thru the tube. Also the Nolser brass is brand new, never loaded except for about 30 rounds that i worked up for load development.
Im interested in the gun only. Is the gun still for sale?