SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD: Tikka T3 Varmint - 22-250 Rem. :-)

flur60

[FONT=&quot]JUST IN TIME FOR SPRING: Tikka T3 Varmint 22-250 Rem. (Model # [/FONT][FONT=&quot]JRTH314[/FONT][FONT=&quot])[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pictures of actual gun (cut & paste link): Tikka T3 Varmint 22-250 Slideshow by flur60 | Photobucket[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This rifle is lightly used, all original, and in like new condition. It comes with original box and paperwork. Scope and rings not included.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exact round count is unknown but easily under 300 total rounds (probably less than 200 but just being careful). I bought the gun last year and put 52 rounds thru it. I never finished the load development before my focus shifted to another project. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The gun showed great promise shooting both 52gr Burgers & Sierras. Ironically, the best 3 shot group was the first group I shot after zeroing the scope. It measured .152” CTC with some old reloads from my youth. I was just using them to get on target. I can’t say for sure what the powder was but the bullet appeared to be a MK. The gun consistently shoots under .400” 3-shot groups with most loads tested.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Web’s Best price I could find was: $798.00 (If they have 1 in stock)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Asking $675.00 shipped[/FONT][FONT=&quot] or FTF in Wellsville, NY (Your FFL must accept shipment from an individual)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dan[/FONT]

Attachments

• 100_0274.jpg
    100_0274.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1

ShtrRdy

Re: FS: Tikka T3 Varmint - 22-250 Rem.

I've got one of these and it's a tack driver with 55 gr Blitzking and Varget. Love this rifle.

flur60

Re: FS: Tikka T3 Varmint - 22-250 Rem.

Thanks for the bump ShtrRdy. They are Awesome rifles.

This gun is SOLD ftf in western NY

Thanks for looking!

Dan

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.