• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Tikka T3 Varmint 22-250

Tkeslar

I have a Tikka T3 Varmint in 22-250 w/ blued metal that I bought for varmint hunting, but got off the lease that I was hunting on and now no longer have a place to do it. I've put 10 rounds through the rifle getting it sighted in and that is all. Rifle is practically brand new. I am including the Minox 4-20x50 ZA5 scope on the rifle as well as the very nice DNZ one piece mount that is currently on it. Scope and mount has never been on another rifle and are in perfect condition. I need to move it for funds for another project. Will sell for $1000, shipped to your FFL. I paid $800 for the rifle, $400 for the scope, and $60 for the DNZ mount, so I think this is a fair deal, especially considering the rifle only has 10 rounds through it and it's already sighted in. Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• tikka1.jpg
    tikka1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 6
  • tikka2.jpg
    tikka2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 8
  • tikka3.jpg
    tikka3.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 6
  • tikka4.jpg
    tikka4.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 8
  • tikka5.jpg
    tikka5.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Also, just a note...if you haven't heard of Minox, it's a German scope manufacturer that uses glass made by Schott, the same maker of Zeiss glass. So it is a solid scope with great glass.

Wow! I didn't even realize i had done that. Thank you for the heads up, bud. Much appreciated!