• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Tikka t3 varmint SS 22-250

Foster_65

for sale is a tikka t3 varmint in stainless steel. rifle is in excellent condition. it has been shot less than 100 times. is very accurate. will come with Leupold rings and bases. rifle is completely stock other than i bought a 3 rd mag and used it instead of the 5 rd mag. i am unable to find the 5 rd mag for the life of me right now. you can pm or call me at 701 595 6317 if you have any questions
can email pics if interested
Thanks
700 plus shipping

lots of intrest here, if it helps i will go to 700 and ill cover the shipping and insurance. all pics should be sent and pms returned. if pics didnt go through let me know and i will try more.
Thanks

just wanted to make sure everyone one got there pictures. if not let me know and i can re send them.

rifle is up, deal fell through. will listen to offers. not really lookign for trades right now

Hey,
It may be easier to just post some pics.

Thanks in advance:D

i dont know how. and cant find directions on how to do it. i hear ya, it would be easier

Last edited: