• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD: Tikka T3 Varmint - 22-250 Rem. :-)

flur60

[FONT=&quot]JUST IN TIME FOR SPRING: Tikka T3 Varmint 22-250 Rem. (Model # [/FONT][FONT=&quot]JRTH314[/FONT][FONT=&quot])[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pictures of actual gun (cut & paste link): Tikka T3 Varmint 22-250 Slideshow by flur60 | Photobucket[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This rifle is lightly used, all original, and in like new condition. It comes with original box and paperwork. Scope and rings not included.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Exact round count is unknown but easily under 300 total rounds (probably less than 200 but just being careful). I bought the gun last year and put 52 rounds thru it. I never finished the load development before my focus shifted to another project. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The gun showed great promise shooting both 52gr Burgers & Sierras. Ironically, the best 3 shot group was the first group I shot after zeroing the scope. It measured .152" CTC with some old reloads from my youth. I was just using them to get on target. I can't say for sure what the powder was but the bullet appeared to be a MK. The gun consistently shoots under .400" 3-shot groups with most loads tested.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Web's Best price I could find was: $798.00 (If they have 1 in stock)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Asking $675.00 shipped[/FONT][FONT=&quot] or FTF in Wellsville, NY (Your FFL must accept shipment from an individual)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dan[/FONT]

Attachments

• 100_0274.jpg
    100_0274.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 8
Re: FS: Tikka T3 Varmint - 22-250 Rem.

I've got one of these and it's a tack driver with 55 gr Blitzking and Varget. Love this rifle.

Re: FS: Tikka T3 Varmint - 22-250 Rem.

Thanks for the bump ShtrRdy. They are Awesome rifles.

This gun is SOLD ftf in western NY

Thanks for looking!

Dan