Smoking deal on a Solus rifle

Those things are heavy AF for a hunting rifle and I wasn't very impressed with the solus I played with in a store a few weeks back. You can get a PH2 for the same price if you shop around by time you pay tax and stuff on that rifle from midway and actually have a rifle that won't suck to carry as a hunting rifle and a better rifle overall from a company with far better CS.

All the more reason to stay away from their complete rifles. The BA AR-15 barrels I've had (mostly match barrels) have all been hot garbage. They don't have a record of making high quality barrels.

Those things are heavy AF for a hunting rifle and I wasn't very impressed with the solus I played with in a store a few weeks back. You can get a PH2 for the same price if you shop around by time you pay tax and stuff on that rifle from midway and actually have a rifle that won't suck to carry as a hunting rifle and a better rifle overall from a company with far better CS.
What brand barrel does Seekins use?

Good looking rifles, I e handled one but they are setup for precision shooting. (Tanks) After adding a decent scope its 11 lbs. Tad hefty to hunt with.. my 2¢