Smallish 375 cal Muzzle Brake?

I am working on putting a new rifle together in 9.3x62 (.366). Recoil I supposed to be along the lines of 300 win mag. This gun is going to be kinda light, not Mtn Rifle, but lighter. Carbon fiber stock, 20" barrel, savage action.

Does anyone know of a smaller self timing muzzle brake for a 375 caliber with 5/8×24 threads? I am waiting on the barrel right now. The stock arrived today. I need to order some bottom metal and a bolt face.

Thanks
Harley
I just called and ordered two special TI pro 4 self timing muzzle brakes from Salmon River solutions. as you check out, there is an area for notes. In the notes section, you just put what caliber gun you plan to shoot it on and they will drill it out accordingly.

I just had my first experience a couple of days ago with a suppressor…….Thank You Bill.

We shot a 22RF, a custom sub-sonic 6.5 with 200 grain bullets, and a #1 Ruger in .458. Wow…….almost covers the experience!

My wife enjoyed shooting as well…..there may be a suppressor (s) in our future. He had about 8 or ten, with the first being exactly as I expected….very heavy, aand not something I'd want on my rifle. After handling a couple, he then showed his latest, a Titanium/something alloy……wow, impressive. Still not something I would consider on my hunting rifle…..but, something that would be very desirable on other rifles.

Bill has done a lot of silhouette shooting and keep pretty meticulous records, and test targets. I was very surprised to see that on several rifles the cans didn't affect groups, on one appeared slightly better……only a poi change!

It's possible that I may be a convert to cans……but "NEVER" will my mind be changed about brakes! memtb

American Precision Arms Gen 3 Fat Bast**d self-timer, they too will open it up for your caliber choice.

They actually said they'd open one up for a 500 Jeff, I'm contemplating having my 458 lott turned into an 18" barreled 500 jeff.

Shaws website says .705.

Also I forgot to mention I much prefer directional brakes.

I had thought about having a 338 bored, but wanted to see if anyone had an off the shelf before I got into extra work.
Side discharge. I do not like brakes with holes on the bottom
I have muzzle devices (suppressors and muzzle brakes) from different manufacturers, but most of my muzzle brakes are from Nathan at https://muzzlebrakesandmore.com/beast-2-piece-brakes. Consult with him for a recommendation.

Recent Posts