Smaller Objective Scope Question

Left Hand Dave

Looking for options for the following:
1.Variable rifle scope with max power between 15-20.
2. 40-44mm objective.
3. Rock solid turrets for dialing.
4. Under $2,000 preferably well under.
Need something a little more compact for long range pistol with dependable repeatable turrets.

Thanks
Dave

Please give a call during the week (we are closed today) and we can discuss different options and special LRH member pricing
Have a great day
Doug
516-217-1000

Leupold VX5 HD 3-15x44. Weighs 19 oz and has great turrets for hunting. I have 2 with the impact-29 reticle on hunting rigs and have not been disappointed. Lots of good options from several manufacturers and this is just one of the better option for around $1000 (800 or so if you shop around) I have found. One reason I like this scope is that the parallax adjustment easily results in a steady reticle even after adjusting reticle focus for my older eyes.

Kimber7man, JTB, these look like great options. I saw the NF in their catalog but when I checked the price I thought well maybe not. Didn't think about finding a used one. If I go with the NF I will have to wait until tax refund time most likely. I have seen some good deals on the VX5 HDs and they seem to get good reviews.

JTB do you dial yours much and if so how far out has it been repeatable?

Going to have to see what G8fuldoug has too.

Thanks for the insight.
Dave

Kimber7man, JTB, these look like great options. I saw the NF in their catalog but when I checked the price I thought well maybe not. Didn't think about finding a used one. If I go with the NF I will have to wait until tax refund time most likely. I have seen some good deals on the VX5 HDs and they seem to get good reviews.

JTB do you dial yours much and if so how far out has it been repeatable?

Going to have to see what G8fuldoug has too.

Thanks for the insight.
Dave

No tracking worries with the VX5HD. I confirm all my hunting rifles to 1200 yards

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.