Small volumes of Devcon 10110

KTP

Devcon 10110. I need to work in 3 Spartan gunsmith adapters but surely dont need a full pound. Is there anyplace to get smaller volumes of this 2 part epoxy?

I use the plastic steel in the tube, buy it from local hw store....$5, does one rifle.

Bought devcon in bulk, never do that again.

Definitely has a shelf life. Went to bed a stock about a year after I bought it, it wasn't any good. Wouldn't harden.

Do yourself a favor, go to your local hw store and buy the plastic steel in the tube as pictured above post.

Cheap, always fresh.

Thanks I had sent a note to the Devcon folks prior to you post asking the same question. Need to be sure.
Let us know. It's not clear from their online information.
Is the Plastic Steel Putty (10110) different than the Plastic Steel Epoxy? I suspect there's some difference, I can't see the 10110 putty being dispensed through a syringe- it's also different line, "Devcon Home", but could be it's just the smaller quantity.

Let us know. It's not clear from their online information.
Is the Plastic Steel Putty (10110) different than the Plastic Steel Epoxy? I suspect there's some difference, I can't see the 10110 putty being dispensed through a syringe- it's also different line, "Devcon Home", but could be it's just the smaller quantity.

I've bedded 20+ stocks with the hw store bought plastic steel.

Definitely not the putty, but works great.