Sling swivel to pic adapter

OG-danimal

I'm borrowing my father in-laws rifle. I'd like to put my pic mount bipod on without any modification to the stock… looks like there's a few options out there but looking for advise on the best/most solid option.
Thanks

I have small Seekins SRS pic rail sling mount.It fits if double studs or just addd one, not that hard

IF I'm reading the OP's question right, the rifle has a single sling stud now and he needs a short pictinney rail section that will mount to it so that his bipod can attach to the rifle. Do I have that correct?

If so, then none of the links and suggestions thus far look to me like they'll work as they all go the other direction. Might help to know which bipod the OP is working with.

IF I'm reading the OP's question right, the rifle has a single sling stud now and he needs a short pictinney rail section that will mount to it so that his bipod can attach to the rifle. Do I have that correct?

If so, then none of the links and suggestions thus far look to me like they'll work as they all go the other direction. Might help to know which bipod the OP is working with.
That's correct. It's the rugged ridge outdoors extreme pod

This won't work ? https://shop.accu-shot.com/shop/acc...acturer/1913-picatinny-rails/bt81-lil-brandi/

The similar link way above didn't take me all the way to that. So far it's the only option that I've seen that will work.
Me neither but I searched accessories. I believe they updated the site. It was cheaper earlier. lol

I'm borrowing my father in-laws rifle. I'd like to put my pic mount bipod on without any modification to the stock… looks like there's a few options out there but looking for advise on the best/most solid option.
Thanks
hear is another onehttps://www.amazon.com/Caldwell-Pic-Rail-Adapter-Plate/dp/B01B6S8IOY?th=1

Thanks
Sailhome SRA by MIMS manufacturing made in USA.

Harris makes an adaptor that goes from single sling stud to a nice size pic rail. I use when mounting Wiser Precision MagnetoSpeed mount.