Silicone socks for in safe storage

OP here. I have a rechargeable dehumidifier in my safe and have never seen any corrosion on any of my firearms, but I do wipe my firearms down with oil periodically. I live in Pa and it's moderately humid here, not like in the south eastern US.
I should have been more informative in my original post and said that I'm mostly looking for ding protection but I would like some rust protection also. I've known people that placed a pistol into a soft case and decided to pull it out of the safe a year later and it was rusted.
I don't use a safe w/ the rods & dehumidifiers. I keep mine upstairs where the temp is up & down drastically. We're talking 100 to 30 degrees. I keep mine in soft gun cases and some still in cardboard boxes. Some in nothing just sitting in a corner with a blanket over them. I wipe them down once a year. And I see no more rust on any of them that wasn't on them to begin with. A few old shotguns have a few spots from neglect when I bought them. But it doesn't get any worst being where they are. I think people are overthinking this.

I don't use a safe w/ the rods & dehumidifiers. I keep mine upstairs where the temp is up & down drastically. We're talking 100 to 30 degrees. I keep mine in soft gun cases and some still in cardboard boxes. Some in nothing just sitting in a corner with a blanket over them. I wipe them down once a year. And I see no more rust on any of them that wasn't on them to begin with. A few old shotguns have a few spots from neglect when I bought them. But it doesn't get any worst being where they are. I think people are overthinking this.
I think it depends where you live and how much humidity is present. What works well for you possibly wouldn't work as well in Florida or Louisiana.
I'm mostly looking for ding protection but I would like some rust protection
I'm more worried about ding's as I mentioned

I think it depends where you live and how much humidity is present. What works well for you possibly wouldn't work as well in Florida or Louisiana.

I'm more worried about ding's as I mentioned
I live in Pa same as you. Just on a different mountain. Lol House built in the 50s. Still has a dirt basement. Believe me I know about humidity. I can make my ceilings sweat with the wood stove. I found out one year what Not to do. 😂

I use the socks to protect some guns and make them easier to get in and out. I would not get silicon impregnated ones though. Silicone can be difficult to remove from wood and other surfaces. Like something you may want to put oil on. The silicon will act like a barrier to oils just as much as moisture.