• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sightron 6-24x50 LR FFP

gafferq2xl

SOLD

With MOA-2 reticle, non-non-ill. Lightly used, mounted on CZ 455 trainer.
Vortex level and Butler Creek caps included. Original caps and sun shade also.
$600 shipped, no trades.
20190919_130410.jpg
20190919_130426.jpg
20190919_130445.jpg
20190919_130525.jpg
20190919_130534.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
Couple of questions: Original / only owner? Is the Sightron warranty transerable?
Thanks
TX COWDOC

Hello,
Couple of questions: Original / only owner? Is the Sightron warranty transerable?
Thanks
TX COWDOC
Just went to bump this and I see my reply to your questions are not posted so I'll do it again.
I am the original owner having purchased it from Optics Planet.
Warranty is NOT limited to original purchaser, unit will be repaired or replaced at Sightron's option free of charge.

Tag. I am not ready to purchase yet, still rebuilding funds after paying for my Manners stock, but this is what I want for my rifle once I have money built back up. I'll keep track of this. Thanks.

Tag. I am not ready to purchase yet, still rebuilding funds after paying for my Manners stock, but this is what I want for my rifle once I have money built back up. I'll keep track of this. Thanks.
Hey Cody, well hopefully it will still be here for you.

I have several scopes for sale, a bunch of brass, some barrels, I don't know what you would be interested in.