• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex HS-LR 6-24x50 FFP

FrogFire7

Listing this to try to fund a chassis for sale on here, asking $650 tyd. If chassis sells first I'll keep the scope.

Vortex product code is VHS-4315-LR, I believe. I have a couple of these... they are FFP and have the XLR Christmas tree reticles. I also have one in 2.5-10 that I'd sell for the same price. The 6-24 have capped windage, exposed elevation turret. 1/2 minute elevation clicks, windage is 1/4. The 2.5-10 has both turrets capped.

I've had good luck with these scopes and have shot them out to 1,000 yards multiple times. They track well. Full disclosure, I got the lower power one used and found it has what appears to be some small chips in one of the inner lenses? Can only see them on the lowest power settings. I planned to send it in one day but never got around to it... guess it never bothered me much! I know vortex will fully repair any defects, free of charge.

First I'll take it and PM gets it! More pics available upon request. This is just a pic from the range last week.

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Attachments

• 20210410_130156.jpg
    20210410_130156.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: